Ashley’s friend from school came over and we had the first sleep over
- They read a book while Mom watched tv. Overheard: “Sorry. I farted on your mom” (Mary confirmed it was true)
- They stayed up playing till at least 10PM
- They stayed up watching movies until at least 1AM (Mary had to force them to go to sleep)
- They got up before 7AM and Chris made pancakes
- They both went to gymnastics at 9AM
- They came home, had a snack, hot chocolate and got ready to go to the park
- They went to the park at 11 until 12:30PM
- We dropped the friend off at 1:00PM
- Ashley went to sleep so hard that she couldn’t be shaken awake
Once again. The super-duper-exciting-can’t-hardly-wait-every-year-I-am-so-happy-to-go-do-this-adventure-of-charm-that-is-totally-worth-while visit to the Great Wolf lodge for the new year festivities.
Getting the tree was a U-Cut adventure this year. Decorating it was seemingly more fun.